Fat Dog

Fat Dog
She ain't fat, she fluffy

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Squeeze Me

Well by the title this could be a follow-up to the juicing, or possibly an early valentines post. It is neither. It is about Fat Dogs butt!!! Fat Dog has been limping a bit and also scooting around on her Fat Bottom. Well gave the vet a call and he stated "Well it is one of two things, her butt itches or her anal gland needs to be expressed". Hence the Squeeze Me. Remember when you got a dog and all you really had to do was love it, feed it, throw a ball every once in a while, and maybe let it sleep with you and keep you warm? Well apparently that is not enough anymore. I told the vet, but she is a big girl, she goes poop on her own. Even the neighbors are aware of that, as I yell it everynight at 9pm when I let all the chiwi's outside before bedtime. Not quite sure why I yell, I could easily tell them quietly one by one, but I think the yelling motivates them. Well I am wrong, going poop on her own is not enough. So what is this "expressing" going to cost me???? $30!!! Okaay, maybe I could do this myself. Never ever watch a video of a dog getting expressed before or even after you have eaten. Actually do not watch it ever!!! So Fat Dog has an appointment on Monday at 9am to "get expressed". She is going to wear a pretty pink dress with hearts on it, in honor of Valentines Day, and one of her pretty pink pearl dog collars that my friend made her. Just because she has to have a "stinky" procedure, does not mean she cannot dress like a lady:)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Fat Dog~but I'm sure she'll come through okay and will just think about how pretty she looks in her Valentine's dress!

    What a sweet blog you have, Vintagegirl! I'm glad you started it!

    R~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosemary. I am really enjoying blogging. I used to keep a journal years ago, and I had forgotten how fun it was:)

    ReplyDelete